Oracle-to-MSSQL is a program to migrate Oracle databases to Microsoft SQL server. Key features:
(1) all versions of Windows and Linux/Unix Oracle servers are supported;
(2) all versions of MS SQL are supported including SQL Azure;
(3) converts indexes with all necessary attributes;
(4) converts foreign keys;
(5) converts Oracle views into MS SQL format;
(6) option to merge Oracle data into an existing MS SQL database;
(7) option to convert partial data using SELECT-queries;
(8) stores conversion settings into profile;
(9) command line support;
(10) easy-to-use wizard style interface
Oracle-to-MSSQL is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-12-14. The program can be installed on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64.
Oracle-to-MSSQL (version 5.1) has a file size of 15.82 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 179 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.